Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

openKMQ proudly presents : iPad 3-D

Okay, anyone with a KMQ prism viewer can use any LCD in portrait mode to view full color 3-D, but as the viewing distance (the sweet spot) is important, I decided to design a comfortable stand for my Apple iPad. Like all other kits it's laser cut, but it's the first kit made of HDF (high density wood fibre) . Visit my website for more pictures and to download the vector files.
You may also order a precut kit, if you don't know a laser cutting service nearby.
On the other hand, if you know one, feel free to become a kit provider yourself.
I've prepared some 3-D movies to watch on this baby. The trailers for Avatar/Shrek4/Tangled were downloaded from 3D Vision Blog and I used the compositing app eyeon FUSION to produce the over/under layout (right on top).

Keine Kommentare: