Montag, 30. April 2012

First pics of my DIY 6 view camera rig

Hi everybody! Fifteen months ago, I built this stable alu rig that can take up to six Canon TX1 synched with the mighty Stereo Data Maker. I never used it before, because until this week end I feared to have more than two a/v streams to handle. But I plan to soon start using COSIMA with its video features. I attended a well done talk by Peter Herbig, the creator of COSIMA at the 3Dimensionale in Vienna. The rig was CNC milled from a single metal plate with the Frontplatten-Designer, a simple and free CAD tool provided by the Schaeffer AG. With a few extra nuts, bolts and 90 degree flanges and some foam tube handle bars it forms to this :

1 Kommentar:

Thomas Kumlehn @pixelpartner hat gesagt…

I fact, I sell the prototype on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130689052508